CatLight Enterprise is a collection of services that run on your hardware. They are used to support collaboration features like build investigations.
Client application is the same for Pro and Enterprise editions, and you can get it at https://catlight.io/downloads. To use Enterprise service, users should provide it's URL on the account creation step (e.g http://my-server).
Enterprise service has two endpoints:
- Port 8800 (e.g http://my-server:8800) - management UI that allows you to install service updates and monitor application health.
- Port 80 (e.g http://my-server) - service UI that displays the current list of application users. This address should also be given to the end-users, and they will provide it on account creation step in the client app.
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04
- 2-core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 50 GB disk space
- Static IP address
CatLight uses Replicated to manage local Docker swarm cluster and configure services. You can install it using the following commands:
curl -sSL -o install.sh https://get.replicated.com/swarm-init sudo bash ./install.sh
You can provide the following information on the settings screen:
- Hostname - fully qualified domain name of the server. If it does not have one, you can provide a server IP address.
- Password for firstname.lastname@example.org user. You will need it to log in to service UI.
CatLight Enterprise will automatically assign a subscription to all users that connect to your server.
You can see the list of current users by logging in to the service UI at http://my-server