CatLight 1.8 has a brand-new dashboard!
Summary of changes:
- Multi-column view. Make it full-screen to see dozens of builds at once. Also should work great as a shared build screen, visible for the whole team.
- Broken builds are now collected from all connections and are moved to the top.
- Grouping by project is gone to fit more builds on the screen.
- Build history & progress.
- Dynamic updates - no more flashes.
Good news, everyone!
Windows version of Catlight 1.7 now runs on .Net Core RC2.
This upgrade required a lot of changes, but the app should now be less dependent on the environment.
If you spot some problems, be sure to tell us about them, and we'll fix them promptly.
In Catlight 1.5 you can use HTTP/HTTPS proxy that requires authentication. To do that, in main menu, go to edit/settings/proxy tab.
By default, Catlight will use system-wide proxy settings, so the manual configuration is needed only for proxies that need username and password, or if you don't want to change the proxy settings in OS.
Get the latest version from https://catlight.io/downloads
You can now see TFS and VSTS build status in a menu bar.
Mac OS X version has the same features as Windows version and can connect to on-premise Team Foundation Server of Visual Studio Online.
Download Catlight build notifications for Mac OS X
Catlight is under active development and new versions are released weekly. Share your experience and ideas with us, and you might see them in the app quite soon.